Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Metal Letters Home Decor Top 10 Under $20

In the term of hand made metal letters home decor, I think etsy.com is the winner. This website offers so many great products and the price is considerable too. I prefer cheaper alternatives, so if you're just like me and you want something cool but not overprice, here is the list.

#1 Silver Metallic Bottle Opener


Not a necessarily a decoration, but it's an item you can put on your table and it will looks pretty.

metal letters home decor
Source

#2 Office Decor Typewriter Ball


This one is so unique, I can't take my eyes off it. I don't even know what this is actually, but it's pretty.

Source

#3 Rusty Metal Letters


Definitely one of my favorite. I love the color, it's copper color.

metal letters home decor
Source

#4 Metal Letter O


This one reminds me of a traditional cookie that I have when I was little. But this one look edible for a metal letters home decoration.

Source

#5 Robot Wall Art


I like the idea of rustic robot and rustic metal letters put together. It's just a printable design, I know. But metal letters home decor theme doesn't always have to be real metal right?

metal letters home decor
Source

#6 Love Letter


It's just a matter of time that this classic love letter would appear in my top 10 and this is the right time.

Source

#7 Letter M Metallic Silver


I love silver. I love letter M. So I can make this one work.

metal letters home decor
Source

#8 Copper Letter


Another coppery decoration letter is here. Love it.

Source

#9 Metal Art Hook Hanger


Another cool ideas. Now I want letter C since my name is chalwoo.

metal letters home decor
Source

#10 Vintage Metal Letters


It has the vintage feeling so perfect if your theme is vintage.

Source

Everything in this list is under US $20 so go grab it at etsy.com before they're out of stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment